When adding permissions to usergroups in the administrator interface (as superuser).
- Under composing permissions I click 'add' in the readonly permissions.
- I get a popup with all hostgroups.
- I select one hostgroup (in screenshot: Web2all) and click select.
- The host group with name 'Web2All' gets added to the readonly list
- In 'Calculated permissions' in the hostgroups box the 'Local node: Glasvezel' gets put in automatically (see screenshot).
- after saving, the readonly right for 'Glasvelzel' gets saved instead of 'Web2All'.
When debugging the page, the added 'Web2All' hostgroup has the id of the 'Glasvezel' group.
Happens both with firefox and IE.
Narrowing down the problem to the usage of the jQuery data() method. Something is broken there. When using the jQuery attr() method, everything works as expected.
Issue is at least present since zabbix 2.2.5