Uploaded image for project: 'ZABBIX BUGS AND ISSUES'
  1. ZABBIX BUGS AND ISSUES
  2. ZBX-11797

Problem with {$MACRO:context} in trigger names

    XMLWordPrintable

    Details

    • Type: Incident report
    • Status: Closed
    • Priority: Trivial
    • Resolution: Duplicate
    • Affects Version/s: 3.2.3
    • Fix Version/s: None
    • Component/s: API (A), Frontend (F)
    • Environment:
      CentOS Linux 7 Server, release 7.3.1611

      Description

      Hello, Team!

      I have a problem with trigger names on a host, when i use {$MACRO:context}
      1) I created a Template with Discovery (LLD by SNMP OID).

      2) Then I attached him to host (gw01) and got this result:

      3) In Template I have a macro ({$LOSS_LIM_UP} => 25) for all items:

      4) Then I change macro with context on the host: {$LOSS_LIM_UP:"451"} => 10 and saw this result:

      5) Add {$LOSS_LIM_UP:"452"} => 15 and saw result:

      On the screenshot it seen that {$LOSS_LIM_UP:"451"} was changed to {$LOSS_LIM_UP} value.

      6) Then I set macro {$LOSS_LIM_UP} => 5 (for example) on the host.
      Eventually i got next:
      and

      As snmp request it looks so:

        Attachments

        1. gw01.png
          gw01.png
          50 kB
        2. snmp_oid.png
          snmp_oid.png
          11 kB
        3. trigger_prot.png
          trigger_prot.png
          59 kB
        4. triggers_2.png
          triggers_2.png
          80 kB
        5. triggers_3.png
          triggers_3.png
          24 kB
        6. triggers_4.png
          triggers_4.png
          24 kB
        7. triggers_5.png
          triggers_5.png
          25 kB
        8. triggers.png
          triggers.png
          124 kB

          Issue Links

            Activity

              People

              Assignee:
              Unassigned Unassigned
              Reporter:
              Jinal'da Alexander
              Votes:
              0 Vote for this issue
              Watchers:
              3 Start watching this issue

                Dates

                Created:
                Updated:
                Resolved: