XMLWordPrintable

Details

    • Incident report
    • Status: Closed
    • Trivial
    • Resolution: Duplicate
    • 3.2.4
    • None
    • None

    Description

      Problem affected e-mail messages, where include macroses.
      In actions i use this messages:

      History:
      02. {{HOSTNAME}:{ITEM.KEY}.last(#2)}.
      03. {{HOSTNAME}:{ITEM.KEY}.last(#3)}.
      04. {{HOSTNAME}:{ITEM.KEY}.last(#4)}.
      05. {{HOSTNAME}:{ITEM.KEY}.last(#5)}.
      06. {{HOSTNAME}:{ITEM.KEY}.last(#6)}.
      07. {{HOSTNAME}:{ITEM.KEY}.last(#7)}.
      08. {{HOSTNAME}:{ITEM.KEY}.last(#8)}.
      09. {{HOSTNAME}:{ITEM.KEY}.last(#9)}.
      10. {{HOSTNAME}:{ITEM.KEY}.last(#10)}.
      

      And i got message (for example):

      History:
      02. 3ms.
      03. 3ms.
      04. 5ms.
      05. 3ms.
      06. 2ms.
      07. 2ms.
      08. 3ms.
      09. 2
      

      And Recovery message:

      Period of the problem:
      {EVENT.TIME}-{EVENT.RECOVERY.TIME}
      {EVENT.DATE}-{EVENT.RECOVERY.DATE}
      

      I got message:

      Period of the problem:
      12:31:33-12:36:34
      2017.03.20-2017
      

      But, when i use:

      Period of the problem:
      {EVENT.DATE}-{EVENT.RECOVERY.DATE}
      {EVENT.TIME}-{EVENT.RECOVERY.TIME}
      

      I got message:

      Period of the problem:
      2017.03.20-2017.03.20
      13:49:35-13
      

      Macroses opened incorrect in end of message.
      End of message is cut.
      It bug appeared after update from 3.2.3 to 3.2.4
      On version 3.2.3 it wasn't.

      Attachments

        Issue Links

          Activity

            People

              Unassigned Unassigned
              Jinal'da Alexander
              Votes:
              0 Vote for this issue
              Watchers:
              2 Start watching this issue

              Dates

                Created:
                Updated:
                Resolved: