Type: Problem report
Affects Version/s: 3.0.10rc1, 3.2.7rc1, 3.4.0alpha1
Component/s: Frontend (F)
Sprint:Sprint 32, Sprint 33, Sprint 34, Sprint 35, Sprint 36, Sprint 37, Sprint 38, Sprint 39, Sprint 40, Sprint 41, Sprint 42, Sprint 43, Sprint 44
Steps to reproduce:
- Create Simple Admin user U1 with Read permissions to group G1.
- Create Template T1 assigned only to G1.
- Template T1 should contain:
- Discovery rule with Item, Trigger, Graph, Host prototype
- Web scenario
- Log in with U1
- Create Host H1 and link template T1 to it.
- Open list of graphs -> Template name is link to page without permissions
- Open graph configuration -> Parent template name is link to page without permissions
Result: Links to template are active although user have no permission to access the content behind it.
Expected: Such host should have linked template
mentioned only as text, without link. (It currently works correctly for Items and Triggers) mentioned as 'Inaccessible template' and without a link.