1) Create a host group;
2) Create a user group and give that group Read permissions to previously created host group;
3) Create a user or a regular admin in that user group;
4) Log in with that user and create a screen;
5) Go to screen constructor and choose Data overview, Host group issues or Triggers info;
6) Press Select and see that user has read access to that host group and is able to choose it. Don't choose it, but close popup and go back to form.
7) Try to choose that host group via multiselect
Expected result: That group name shows up once user starts to type.
Actual result: No matches found.
Problem exists for these objects: Data overview, Host group issues, Host issues, Hosts info, Triggers info, Triggers overview