Type: Problem report
Affects Version/s: 2.2.22rc1, 3.0.16rc1, 3.4.8rc1, 4.0.0alpha5
Component/s: Frontend (F)
Sprint:Sprint 29, Sprint 30, Sprint 31, Sprint 32, Sprint 33, Sprint 34
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a host with trigger in it. Add trigger to map as map trigger element.
- Move trigger into problem state.
- Disable host.
- In map trigger's label still indicates that trigger is in problem state.
- In map element's context menu 'Problems' item is inactive.
- Problem also is not visible in Monitoring -> Problems view.
- If same host added in map, it also shows no problems.
I assume that trigger should be disabled. Observations 2-4 might be correct.