In map for trigger element it is possible to add multiple triggers and order them in scope of same severity. It works fine.
But on map view the problem that is displayed for trigger element does not depend on trigger order in configuration.
Steps to reproduce:
- Have multiple same severity triggers in problem state.
- Create new map with Trigger type element.
- Add these triggers to trigger element.
- Open map view, take a note of problem, that is displayed for the trigger element.
- Open configuration and change order of triggers.
- Open map view.
Result: Same problem is displayed.
Expected: Problem from first trigger from configured trigger order should be displayed.
Also option "Expand single problem" in map properties might be better replaced with "Expand single most critical problem".