Steps to reproduce:
- Create Template T1 in Host group G1 and Discovery rule Rule1 on this Template.
- Create Template T2 in Host group G2 and link it to T1.
- Create Host H0 in Host group G0 and link it to Template T2.
- Create User1 with following permissions:
- User type Zabbix Admin
- G0 - Read and Write,
- G1 - Read and Write,
- G2 - Deny or None
- Login with User1 and open Configuration ->Templates -> T1.
- Change Discovery rule Rule1. For ex. change name "Rule1" to "DRule1.1"
Observe that name is changed only on Template level, but on Host H0 Discovery rule inherited from T1->T2-> remained with old name "Rule1".
- If you make changes from Step #6 with Zabbix Super Admin profile, Discovery rule changes on all levels - Template and Host.
Probably User1 should get error that Discovery rule cannot be changed, because it is inherited from inaccessible Template (T2).
The same issue is actual for Discovery rule Creation, but NOT ACTUAL for Deletion.
If user deletes rule on T1, then it will be deleted also on Host H0, tha same as with SuperAdmin user.