Sprint 41, Sprint 42, Sprint 43, Sprint 44
*I. Incorrect zero rounding in date and time fields *
1. Create Maintenance - fill all fields
2. In first tab, in Active till field enter date and time in following way: "2019-0-0 0" and save the form
In Maintenances list observe that Active till date and time is: "2019-12-31 23:59", because zero in all fields except year is rounded to maximal month, day, hour and minute.
Time 0 shold be saved as 00:00.
If date is typed in with zeros instead month or day, error should be shown:
"Field "Active till" is not correct: an explicit time is expected"
In its turn Active since field rounds zeros to minimal moth or day, which is also wrong.
II. Time typed in with only one digit should be transformed in standard time format 23:00:00 in field and in time selector tab
1. Open any Graph
2. Fill in "From" and "To" fields:
From: 2018-09-02 13:45:07
To: 2018-09-03 9
3. Press Apply
4. Observe that on Graph time To is rounded and presented as "2018-09-03 9:59" - Expected
5. Observe that in "To" field and on Timeline's Tab time remained as "9".
Time should be transformed to standard format and display rounding "2018-09-03 9:59" in all places: