Steps to reproduce:
- Go to Configuration -> Host ->Items ->Create Item
- Change Type to SNMPv1 agent (or SNMPv2 agent)
- Observe that SNMP community field is filled in with "public"
- Find already created item with any Type except SNMPv1/2 agent
- Open that item's editing form
- Change type to SNMPv1/2 agent
- Observe that SNMP community field is empty, that differs from Create form.
SNMP community field should behave consistent in both scenarios, either be empty, or be filled in with placeholder.