Steps to reproduce:
- Open some form where multiselect allows to create a new entities (let's say, host group multiselect in host mass update form);
- Check visibility checkbox to make Multiselect visible;
- Type in " Templates" (with space at the beginning)
- Observe that Multiselect has recognized " Templates" as new host group although there is one with name "Templates" (without space);
- Select "Templates (new)" in multiselect and try to save changes.
Error message: Host group "Templates" already exists.
Multiselect should recognize it as existing host group.