Steps to reproduce:
- Create 2 hosts and add them to separate host groups.
- Create a trigger for each of the hosts.
- Create 2 maintenance periods for both host groups so that one overlaps the other.
- Create a regular admin user or simple user with RW permissions to one of the host groups.
- Open Problems widget configuration and select "Show suppressed problems".
- Trigger problems.
- Login as regular admin/simple user and navigate to dashboard.
Host in maintenance (wrench) icons not being displayed.
The same problem is with "Problems by severity" widget and Problems page.