Problem description: Map Element "Trigger" is in status "Disabled" when at least one of the triggers that are configured under it is in status "Disabled" but other triggers are in status "Ok".
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a host with several items and triggers - make sure that all triggers are in status "Ok"
- Create a map and place and Element Trigger on this map
- Add all of the triggers from the previously created host to this "Trigger" element and save the map
- Disable some of the triggers that were added to this "Trigger" element (in Configuration => Hosts => previously created host => triggers)
- Open the previously created map
Expected result: If there is at least 1 active trigger we should inform the user about its status, therefore, the status of the "Trigger" map element should be "Ok"