Solaris 10 8/11 X86
Steps to reproduce:
- Build Zabbix Agent for Solaris 10
- Run agent unconfigured/configured - doesn't seem to make a difference whether its actually doing any real work or not.
- Run ipcs -s | grep zabbix periodically to watch the semaphore count grow until it maxes out
- Stop the agent
- Run ipcs -s | grep zabbix to check the count and notice only 1 was removed after exiting
- Run ipcrm to clean up semaphores
See attached zabbix agent log file, alongside a log of output from a loop that's counting the number of Zabbix semaphores:
for i in `seq 1 1000000`; do date >> /oanda/var/tmp/semaphore.log; ipcs -s | grep zabbix | wc -l >> /oanda/var/tmp/semaphore.log; sleep 1; done
Semaphores were stable under 4.0.5, so I'm unclear when this changed exactly.
ZBX-16126 Wrong number of selected triggers and items when navigate to inherited template