Steps to reproduce:
- Create template with discovery rule
- Create three item prototypes in this discovery rule. All of these item prototypes should have two preprocessing steps.
- Create host and link this template to it.
- Perform a discovery
- Add new preprocessing step (third) to templated item prototype (for the one that is parent to item prototype with highest ID)
- Perform discovery second time
- newly added preprocessing step in discovered item is first.
- preprocessing steps in item prototype are in correct order.
- preprocessing steps in discovered item should be in same order, as in item prototype.