1. Open a dashboard widget with graph, so that there is a time filter.
2. Set a specific time period that is zoomed in. For example somewhere in the middle: From "2019-08-23 07:04:13" To "2019-08-23 20:45:12".
3. Open same dashboard widget in another tab.
4. In that second tab, change time period to relative time. For example: From "now-14d" To now". And press "Apply".
5. Go back to first tab with old time period settings and wait for graph to refresh. In my example I've set it to 10 seconds, so you don't need to wait that long.
6. Click and drag the mouse in graph. Set a range of few hours till the end of graph.
7. Observe error saying that "Minimum time period to display is 1 minute.". But we selected several hours.