Steps to reproduce:
- Create a Graph (Classic) widget for the CPU utilization:
- Check Show legend.
- Check Dynamic.
- Click Apply.
- Resize the widget vertically to a minimum size.
- Save the dashboard.
The chart3.php script, which is used for graph generation for dynamic hosts:
- Is never finished until the PHP timeout.
- Is being very CPU hungry.
- The widget looks like this:
The graph should be generated with minimum practical width and height, taking into account the legend, which was also selected to show.
The graph is ok to be cropped/clipped inside the widget.