Steps to reproduce:
- Resize the browser window to full width.
- Open development tools in your browser and observe network activity.
- Create a new graph widget (SVG) on the dashboard.
- Resize the widget to a minimum width.
- Resize the browser window to about 1000px in width.
- Observe the dashboard trying to load the graph of a very small width (68px, for example).
The graph is never loaded, instead, the HTTP request to the SVG Graph controller returns a fatal PHP error saying "allowed memory size exhausted" (or just server error, depending on server configuration).
The SVG Graph should be returned for any requested width.