Type: Problem report
Affects Version/s: 4.4.0alpha2
Component/s: Frontend (F)
Sprint:Sprint 56 (Sep 2019), Sprint 57 (Oct 2019), Sprint 58 (Nov 2019)
1. "Enter" doesn't submit the page in global macros
2. Go to global macros configuration.
3. Focus on value field (optionally you can edit the value).
4. Press "Enter".
5. Observe that form does not submit.
1. Wait for
ZBXNEXT-4166 development completion or temporary remove maxlength from macro value field, so that very long text can be entered.
2. Enter a long text to stretch the flexible textarea field so that it stretches across multiple pages with scroll.
3. Focus outside the textarea.
4. Observe the focus is back to top of the page making the page jump.