Type: Problem report
Affects Version/s: 4.0.13
Sprint:Sprint 60 (Jan 2020), Sprint 61 (Feb 2020)
Steps to reproduce:
- After items not present in latest received JSON for discovery rule zabbix shows informational message like this: "The item is not discovered anymore and will be deleted in 27d 3h 11m (on 2019-11-21 at 15:57)."
- Configured triggers for this item will still work until the item is deleted after specified period.
- This means item functionality should remain working until the non-discoverable estimated left time has passed.
- I have discovered that Zabbix wipes out Applications for these items?
- Why it does so? This breaks the functionality, because many apps rely on Applications.
- For example Grafana dashboards will not show these items in dashboards, because applications were wiped out.
- Navigate to screen title...
- Click on screen element...
See log file...
See memory dump...
Items should remain functional (because triggers continue to work, hence should also Applications.)
See attached patch file...