Problem description: if the Dashboard list has multiple pages and You're not in the 1st page, then when navigating to some other view and back, in case of some views (for example Problems view) You return to the same page in the Dashboard list, but in case of other views (like Overview) - to the 1st page. Such situations is observed also for other views that support pagination.
Steps to reproduce:
- Navigate to Your user profile and limit the Rows per page to be displayed to 2
- Navigate to Monitoring => Dashboard and create some 3-4 dashboards
- Navigate the list of dashboards and open the 2nd page
- Navigate to Monitoring => Overview and back to the list of Dashboards - Notice that now the 1st page in the list of dashboards is displayed.
- Again, open the 2nd page in the list of dashboards, then navigate to Monitoring => Problems and back to the list of dashboards
Result: the 2nd page in the list of dashboards is returned.
Expected: when navigating away from a certain view and back, always the 1st page in the list of entries should be displayed (this should not apply to the case when You're editing one of the entries in the list and then getting back to the list).