4.0.14, 4.4.1, 5.0.0alpha1
Sprint 58 (Nov 2019), Sprint 59 (Dec 2019)
Observed in Administration -> General -> Macros. This might be an issue everywhere, where $.fn.dynamicRows are used. Please check.
Steps to reproduce:
- Open Administration -> General -> Macros
- Have two macro in there.
- Remove first macro and append one incorrect macro.
- Observed: you are presented with correct form and error message
- Now remove first row again and append incorrect macro again.
- Observed: the first row item has vanished, you are presented with error message
- Expected: Old form should be correct.
- depends on
ZBXNEXT-5486 Move Administration->General section to MVC