Observed in Administration -> General -> Macros. This might be an issue everywhere, where $.fn.dynamicRows are used. Please check.
Steps to reproduce:
- Open Administration -> General -> Macros
- Have two macro in there.
- Remove first macro and append one incorrect macro.
- Observed: you are presented with correct form and error message
- Now remove first row again and append incorrect macro again.
- Observed: the first row item has vanished, you are presented with error message
- Expected: Old form should be correct.