Problem description : When configuring a webhook media type, space is accepted as a valid value of the following fields:
- Parameters -> Name
- Menu entry name
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't see how to properly use a webhook with script field equal to just a blank space, a webhook parameter with a blank space as parameter name, or a menu entry with a blank space as a name.
Steps to reproduce:
- Navigate to Administration => Media types and press "Create media type"
- Specify the name of the media type and set field "Type" to "Webhook"
- Add a new parameter to the media type - use a blank space as the name of the parameter.
- Use a blank space as the value of field "Script".
- Set "Include entry name" to true and specify a valid URL in "Menu entry URL"
- Use a blank space as the value of the "Menu entry name".
- Attempt to save the created media type.
Result: Media type successfully created
Expected: Using a blank space as the value of the above mentioned fields should not be allowed.