Problem description: An error is returned at the bottom of the Monitoring => Latest data => log or text type item history when applying a filter with empty "Items list" field for the first time.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a Host
- Add an item with "type of information" set to "log" or "text"
- Wait for the item to collect a couple of values
- Navigate to Monitoring => Latest data , select the previously created host in filter field "Hosts" and press "Apply".
- When the list of items is returned, press on "History" button next to the previously created item
- In the opened view, select Filter configuration, remove the item name from field "Items list" and press "Apply"
Result: The following error is returned at the bottom of the page:
and the following runtime error is observed:
Expected: no errors should be shown, only a string "Specify some filter condition to see the values" should be returned in the resulting list of values (just as it is when pressing "Apply" for the 2nd time).