Steps to reproduce:
- Configure a Media Type; email or slack. In this case slack was used as an example. Install the zabbix-notify script from the following github project on your Zabbix server - https://github.com/v-zhuravlev/zabbix-notify.
- Set up a Zabbix Media Type with the required script parameters.
- Set up a Slack webhook to send the data into slack from Zabbix.
- When a trigger comes in Acknowledge it.
- You will see "Inaccessible user" for the name while the Zabbix UI (Monitoring > Problems) will show who acknowledged it.
See screenshots. This was also seen in email and not just slack.
Expected: When a user acknowledges the trigger, the media configured should display the user who acknowledged it and not just the UI.
- Zabbix 4.0.15
- Debian 9 OS
- PostgreSQL 11.4
Could this be a possible permissions issue?