Type: Problem report
Affects Version/s: 4.4.8rc1, 5.0.0alpha4
Component/s: Server (S)
Sprint:Sprint 62 (Mar 2020), Sprint 63 (Apr 2020), Sprint 64 (May 2020), Sprint 65 (Jun 2020), Sprint 66 (Jul 2020), Sprint 67 (Aug 2020), Sprint 68 (Sep 2020), Sprint 69 (Oct 2020), Sprint 70 (Nov 2020), Sprint 71 (Dec 2020), Sprint 72 (Jan 2021), Sprint 73 (Feb 2021)
Steps to reproduce:
- Setup Zabbix with TimescaleDB support
- Collect some data from items
- Go to Administration -> General-> Housekeeping
- Check that option "Override item period" is selected for history and trends
- Type 0 in "Data storage period" for history and trends, which means do not keep history and trends
- Reload configuration cache and execute housekeeper "zabbix_server -R housekeeper_execute"
- Check log and items values in DB
Result: warnings in log:
Items values remained in the database.
Items values deleted from DB and no warnings in log