Type: Problem report
Affects Version/s: 5.0.0
Component/s: Frontend (F)
Environment:Debian 10.4 64 bits
Zabbix Server 5.0.0
Sprint:Sprint 65 (Jun 2020), Sprint 66 (Jul 2020)
In "Latest data" some values are missing. The GUI shows only 8 or 9 values when there are more.
In GUI option, value is "500" so it should work.
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to latest data
- Filter in "Name" with a value like "version" (more than 10 values)
- Click on "apply"
Some items are missing :
- If no hosts are specified, only 9 are visible.
- If hosts are specified, for 10 hosts there's only 8 items.
- If hosts are specified, for 11 hosts there's only 7 items.
- If more than 10 hosts are specified, we're unable to get more than 9 items.
Before Zabbix 5.0.0 all items were visible.