**If Execute now is launched for multiple selected items and one of the items is not valid for such action (trapper, zabbix agent()active, dependent items) then it is not clear from the error which item has caused the error.
After resolution of
ZBX-17682, exactly the same situation is observed also when clearing history for multiple items and one of the items belongs to a template (the error doesn't provide any information on which of the items belong to a template)
Steps to reproduce:
- Navigate to Configuration => Templates
- Open the list of items for any template
- Remove template name form filter field "Hosts" and apply the filter
- Select multiple items: at least one of them should belong to a template, all other selected items should belong to some host.
- Press "Execute now" and check the error message
- Press "Clear history" and check the error message
In both cases the error message should provide a list of items that have caused the error.