I would like to report a few issues with release 5.0.2
1) From the GUI the page under Monitoring -> Latest data
The URL is broken
2) When upgrading from 3.0.4 to 5.0.2 the mysql database upgrade had several issues with tables:
[Z3005] query failed:  Table 'trigger_tag' already exists [create table trigger_tag (
`triggertagid` bigint unsigned not null.
`triggerid` bigint unsigned not null,
`tag` varchar(255) default '' not null,
primary key (triggertagid)
This error showed up for severel tables and they only way to finish the DB upgrade was to drop the table.
3) I cannot remove (delete) a host from the GUI or command line.
From the GUI under Configure -> Hosts I filter for the host I want to delete. Check mark it and hit Delete.
The error I get is: Cannot delete host because maintenance "Scripted Maintenance <MAINTENANCE NUMBER> must contain at least one host or host group.
But this server has nothing to do with any maintenance activity.
Let me know if you need further information
Steps to reproduce:
- Changes in configuration...
- Navigate to screen title...
- Click on screen element...
See log file...
See memory dump...
See attached patch file...