Steps to reproduce:
- On a fresh system, add host Master, add a discovery rule of type trapper, add a host prototype to the rule (host with the name and host group as LLD macros):
- Export Master host to an XML file.
- Send the JSON to the discovery rule:
- Observe that there are two hosts - good.host1 (belongs to group good.hostgroup1) and good.host2 (belongs to group good.hostgroup2).
- Import previously exported Master host; leave all options default
Both discovered groups good.hostgroup1, good.hostgroup2 have gone while discovered hosts good.host1, good.host2 are still present
If there are no changes to the discovery rules of the imported host then all discovered entities must stay untouched.