Problem description: Imagine that there is template "A" and template "B" is linked to it. Both of these templates have their own unique screen. When a full clone of template "A" is made, the clone is created with both screens that belonged to template A and template B, even though the cloned template A had only 1 screen.
Steps to reproduce:
- Navigate to Configuration => Templates
- Create two templates: template A and template B
- Add a screen to each of these templates
- Open configuration of template A and link template B to template A
- Notice that template A has only 1 screen even after the linkage
- Create a full clone of template A
Result: The full clone of template A has two screens (that belonged both to template A and template B)
Expected: The full clone of template ! should have only the screen that belonged to template A.