Steps to reproduce:
- Create "Host A"
- Add two items to host item1 and item2
- Create classic graph widget
- Select "Simple graph" and add item1
- Check "Dynamic item" and save widget and dashboard
- Set the refresh interval for widget "10 seconds"
- In another browser tab go to items and delete item1
- Go back to tab with Dashboard and wait until red unstyled error message appears in widget "No permissions to referred object or it does not exist!"
- Select "Host A" in dashboard controls
Result: other item "item2" appears in the widget and an error
Expected: stylized gray error "No permissions to referred object or it does not exist!" in widget (the same as after page refresh)