Steps to reproduce:
- Installed git templates for media type Slack Webhook
- Created App in Slack Workspace for Zabbix-Alerts (README needs updating as scope/OAuth is how tokens are defined now in slack, not bots)
- When testing media type caught error described in forums (here|https://www.zabbix.com/forum/zabbix-troubleshooting-and-problems/413170-slack-webhook-in-zabbix]
- Same scenario updated Zabbix.Log in script ('L') gives the HttpRequest() error
- JS code error call is in the handling after zabbix_url verification - line 386. Changing function call to CurlHttp simply breaks the addHeader, etc down the line
See default template error......
See Zabbix.Log modified error......
Slack Notification to Test through properly as indicated in 5.0.0 release