Steps to reproduce:
The following procedure represents the "Custom - OS - Linux - Filesystems" dashboard configured in the following template:
- Create a template
- Create a autodiscovery
- Create three types of graph prototypes for the same "thing" but different measures
- Create a host dashboard
- Add every of the three graph prototypes as columns and define them with Columns=1 and Rows=1
- Assign the template to a host
- Auto discover at least 2 "things"
- View the dashboard
- Unless previous zabbix releases you do not get a graph matrix with 3 columns and the number of rows of the discovered "things", you now have to page separately every graph through the graphs created by the graph prototypes
Screenshot of the described template with zabbix 4:
Screenshot of the described template with zabbix 5.2:
- The graphs in the same line should reference the same "thing" (in my case the file system) but present the different aspects of the "thing"
- The discovered "things" (in my case the file systems) should be enumerated by the rows
- All graphs in the same row should be aligned (see