Type: Incident report
Resolution: Won't fix
Affects Version/s: 5.2.4
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Frontend (F)
Environment:Arch Linux 5.10.13-arch1-2
Steps to reproduce:
- Setup Zabbix and Mattermost on the same machine
- Follow the official documentation to setup the mattermost integration
- Try to test the media types (Administration -> Media types -> Mattermost -> Test) and keep this advice in mind
- Go back to the Dashboard or Problems
- Wait for a Problem to became real
In the problems overview, I get a "Status" of "failed" for the user "Mattermost user".
My log says notthing.
The log was created the following way:
- Change `DebugLevel` in `zabbix_server.conf` to `4`
- Restart service
- `sudo journal -xfn | grep zabbix | grep mattermost
Is there another way of addming more logging information?
My `media types` settings. The tab messages and options wheren't touched.
User settings of tab user.
User settings of tab media
User settings of tab permissions
If I am running a test by using the channel id as the "send_to" value, I get a message inside mattermost.
So basic stuff like token/authentication is working but I don't know how to debug more.
I am on this issue since yesterday and all the howtos are doing the same. Especially since the variables I have to provide are such less, it either is a stupid mistake on my side, a little thing missing in the documentation or something else.
A message is sent via the zabbix bot in mattermost when a problem is detected.