Ubuntu 20.04, Zabbix 5.2.5 et GitLab 13.9.3
Sprint 74 (Mar 2021), Sprint 75 (Apr 2021)
Steps to reproduce:
- Install zabbix mysql server on ubuntu 20.04
- Import Template "customized" to add token authentication and real URL link
- Made from : https://git.zabbix.com/projects/ZBX/repos/zabbix/browse/templates/app/gitlab_http?at=refs%2Fheads%2Frelease%2F5.2
- default token anonymised
- added to request
- Associate to the gitlab vip or host
- fille the URL, TOKEN and PORT macros as wanted
- Try to test the the 3 metrics polled by Gitlab :
- it works for "GitLab: Application server status" and "GitLab: Instance readiness check"
- it doesn't work after 66108 caracters (bite vs byte we can imagine 65535) for "GitLab: Get instance metrics"
Json not parsed after 66108 caracters, See screenshot
Check for not supported value or/and Prometheus to JSON preprocessing steps to accepte more than 66108 caracters from /metrics
ZBX-18975 Item test form truncates value