Steps to reproduce:
- Navigate to Configuration -> Hosts.
- Click on "Discovery" link for one of the hosts presented in the list.
- Click on "Create discover rule" and create the LLD rule with any settings.
- After create, in appeared list of LLD rules, click on "Item prototypes" link for the created LLD rule.
- Click on "Create item prototype" and create item prototype without applications.
- After create, in appeared list of item prototypes set check mark for your created Item prototype and press "Mass update" button.
- Set check for the point "Application prototypes".
- In appeared interface press on "Select" button.
See console of your web browser: 500 HTTP error occurs.
See error message in web server's log file: "Undefined variable $records..".
Popup with empty application prototypes list is displayed.