Type: Incident report
Status: Need info
Affects Version/s: 5.0.10, 5.0.11
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Agent (G)
Environment:Windows 2021 server
Steps to reproduce:
- Zabbix Agent2 service process on windows 2012 crashing without any log or eventlog traces even in DEBUG mode, id the agent is configured to execute external UserParameter script.
- The crash occurs cca after 5-20 minutes of Zabbix Agent 2 run, at least some data is sent into Zabbix Sever before the agent 2 crashes.
- In our environment, the powershell script for Hyper-V monitoring (https://share.zabbix.com/virtualization/hyper-v/template-microsoft-hyper-v-host) has been triggered by Zabbix Agent2 in active mode.
- Zabbix Agent2 on other windows servers without running UserParameter script works well
- We tested agent 2 versions 5.0.8, 5.0.10 and 5.0.11 - every version is affected by this bug.
- When downgraded to Zabbix Agent 1 (5.0.11) the agent 1 with forementioned powershell script works flawless.
Zabbix agent2 is crashed