Steps to reproduce:
- Search Zabbix docs for Frontend language installation
- Get the following result: https://www.zabbix.com/documentation/current/manual/installation/frontend?s=language
- Read the note at the top...
- ...Which links here: https://www.zabbix.com/documentation/current/manual/web_interface/user_profile#see_also
- Which is an external source, no the Zabbix docs
A link to zabbix.org, that still works.
Which is an external source, no the official Zabbix docs.
An up-to-date guide for every supported OS, about how I could add/install additional Zabbix frontend languages This guide has to be in the Zabbix docs and not an external source, with potentially old or outdated information.