Steps to reproduce:
- Precondition 1: The template T have hostgroup A, graph G and is linked to host H which have hostgroup B.
- Precondition 2: User U have user type "Admin"; have read-write rights to hostgroup A; have deny rights to hostgroup B.
- Login as user U.
- Navigate to Configuration -> Templates and choose Graphs of template T.
- Click on graph G to edit.
- Change the graph name and click Update.
- Navigate to Configuration -> Hosts and choose Graphs of host H
Besides the graph with the new name, the graph with the old name exists in the list of the graphs.
See database table "graphs": the host graphs with the old and new name, have the same value in templateid column.
The name of existing host graph is updated, no new graph created.
The template graph can be inherited only to one graph in scope of the host.