4.0.32rc1, 5.4.2rc1, 6.0.0alpha1
Problem description: The default name of a clock widget with time type = Host time is not logical if this widget is located on a template dashboard:
If time type = Local time, default name = Local
If time type = Server time, default name = Server
If time type = Host time, default name = Clock
It would be much more logical if for time type Host time he default Clock widget name would be "Host" if the widget belongs to a template, and the corresponding host name if this template is already attached to a host and widget is viewed from Monitoring => Hosts view
In MOnitoring => Screens view (in 4.0 and 5.0 versions) the name of the template is taken as defolt widget name in this case.
Steps to reproduce:
- Open any existing template that has numerical items
- Create a dashboard for this template
- Add the following three "Clock" widgets:
- With empty name and time type = "Local time"
- With empty name and time type = "Server time"
- With empty name and time type = "Host time" and specify eny numerical item in the Item field
- Check widget names
Result: the widget names are "Local", "Server" and "Clock" respectively
Expected: "Local", "Server" and "Host" .