Resolution: Cannot Reproduce
zabbix_agent2 (Zabbix) 5.4.2
zabbix_server (Zabbix) 5.4.2
Steps to reproduce:
- I did an update from 5.2.6 to 5.4.2 (zabbix_server and zabbix_agent2)
- Allow in zabbix_agent2.conf this key : AllowKey=system.run["find *"]
- Restart zabbix_agent2 : systemctl restart zabbix-agent2.service
- An item created in previous version (5.2.6 and zabbix_agent v1) with key like : system.run[find /tmp/*] is not working anymore : Not supported: "Remote commands are not supported"
- Item works fine when you use zabbix_agent2 -test command
- Item works fine when you use the Test button on interface
- Clone the item, change the key to system.run["find /tmp/*"]
- Item is now working
- Delete the old item
- Go back to old item configuration into the new item system.run[find /tmp/*]
- Item is working
Items with key=system.run from Zabbix 5.2.6 should work fine.