Steps to reproduce:
- Create template A with linked templates A1 and A2.
- In template A1 define trigger "TRIGGER A1"
- in template A2 define trigger "TRIGGER A2"
- In template A open trigger A1 and set its dependencies to A2.
- Export configuration through web-ui. In resulting file dependency A1->A2 are not listed.
- Delete templates A, A1, A2.
- Import exported configuration from step 5.
Trigger dependency A1->A2 in A is not exported, so it does not exist after importing
Exported configuration in attachments - zbx_export_templates.yaml
See screenshot in attachments - image-result.png (screenshots are from version 6.0, trunk, but it behaves same in 5.0.14)
See screenshot in attachments - image-expected.png