Steps to reproduce:
- Install a PostgreSQL cluster (tested on version 13.5)
- Create some DBs (can be empty)
- Set the PostgreSQL cluster to be monitored via Zabbix agent 2 according to the official guide https://git.zabbix.com/projects/ZBX/repos/zabbix/browse/templates/db/postgresql_agent2?at=release/5.0
- Wait for the "Database discovery" discovery rule to run or run it explicitly
- Watch the number of connections created by the "zbx_monitor" per each existing database
One connection to the PostgreSQL cluster for all "zbx_monitoring" need.