Zabbix agent2 5.4.10/6.0.0
Windows 2016\2019, Gentoo Linux, Debian 10
Passive agent check mainly used
Steps to reproduce:
- Upgraded zabbix agent (5.4.10) to zabbix agent2 (5.4.10) on ~600 servers.
- We've started to see memory leak in zabbix agent2 on some (<10) hosts. Hosts with problem are on different OS (Windows 2016\Windows 2019\Gentoo Linux\Debian).
- Reinstalled some windows hosts from scratch - memory leak still exists.
- With help of the libleak we've identified, that leak probably exists in libcrypto.so (linux version).
- Disabled agent encryption on problem hosts (from server to agent) - memory leak stops to appear.
Some screens with memory leak:
Portion of libleak output: