Graph widget config form area is too narrow if the Widget Add dialog height is just above 500 px - only a couple of fields are visible, which is inconvenient for the end user. Interesting that such behavior is only observed in 6.0 release version.
Steps to reproduce:
- Open any dashboard in Edit mode
- Press "Add widget" button
- In the opened Widget config popup select Type = Graph
- Re-size the browser so that the height of the overlay dialog would be just above 500 px.
- Scroll down the Graph widget configuration form.
Result: Only a couple of fields are visible, it is very inconvenient to use such a form.
Expected: The height threshold from which the graph preview becomes fixed in widget config form should be increased.