ubuntu 20.04 Virtualized via Proxmox ( LXC and Virtual Machine )
32GB mem 8vcpu's @ 2.10GHz Single Socket
Zabbix HA enabled with 3 servers
Steps to reproduce:
- Configure a functional 3 server HA cluster
- Upgrade from 6.0.0 -> 6.0.1
- Restart zabbix-server after upgrading
- enjoy hours of reporting error free
- /etc/init.d/zabbix_server restart on the Active HA cluster member
- tail -f /var/log/zabbix/zabbix_server.log and discover configuration syncer crashed on all member in the HA cluster.
- review the memory map for warning with suggestion alter configuration, but none are seen.
See memory dump
I expect the server to restart without issues