Zabbix server 6.0.1 postgres database 13 timescaledb 2.1.0.
I am not sure if this is a bug/problem yet but i ran into it and after spending 3h trying to sort it out i had to roll back 5.4
Steps to reproduce:
- Upgrade from 5.4 postgres 12 timescaldeb 1.7.5 to 6.0.1 postgres 13 timescaledb 2.1.0
- Navigate to configruation -> tigger actions
- I already have them set up but i also setup a new action to test
- Add operations to send slack or email notifications
- User accoiunt make sure only high and disaster events are to send notifications out.
High severity events create no actions taken. This is a working config in 5.4.
Nothing in the logs not event after increasing the logging level to alerter
Eventually there will be a few notifications that come out at very random time anywhere between 47 minutes late to 1h 8 minutes late. And most actions are not triggered at all.
I expect that trigger action would trigger a notification out via available media.
Additional to this i have tested my whatsapp media type notifications from test options and they are working. Tested email and it is working. Tested slack and it is working. Media is not disabled. Verified account permissions one more time. I will post screenshots of it once i bring up the new server again.