Steps to reproduce:
- Create a test host with a basic OS template
- Tag the host with "foo: bar"
- Create some kind of problem on the host so that at least one trigger would be in the PROBLEM state (fill up the disk etc).
- Disable the host in Configuraton - Hosts without resolving the problem
- Create a service Foo with a problem tag "foo: bar"
The service Foo will be Red (in Alarm) even though the problematic host is disabled.
The service Foo should be Green (no Alarm) because the problematic host has been disabled.
Why this happens:
I think the trigger on the disabled host remains in the PROBLEM state somewhere deep internally, but the Service does not know that the host has been disabled.
When you click on the problem in the Foo service, the "Problems" list comes out empty.