Problem description: if a Service action is set up to execute a global script, the script is not executed once the corresponding service changes its status to problem status.
Such problem doesn't occur for Trigger actions.
Steps to reproduce:
- Navigate to Administration => Scripts
- Open "Ping" script in edit mode
- Change "Scope" to "Action operation"
- Create a host with an item
- Create a trigger the name of which contains some specific word, for example "trigger"
- Add a certain tag to this trigger
- Create a service and define the above mentioned tag in its "Problem tags" field
- Create a Service action for his service that would execute global script "Ping" when the status of the previously created service becomes "Problem"
- Set service in status "Problem"
Result: Service action did not execute "Ping" global script
Expected: Service action should execute the "Ping" global script